Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Check payments mail directly to: White Squirrel Realty, 107 N Caldwell St., Brevard, NC 28712
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
White Squirrel Realty & Rentals Cancellation Policy Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will be eligible for a full refund, minus credit card processing fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within fourteen (14) days of the arrival date, forfeit fifty percent (50%) of all rental fees, up until seven (7) days prior to check-in. Cancellations made within seven (7) days of stay will forfeit all rental fees, except cleaning fees and resort charges, if applicable. Early departure does not warrant a refund of rent. An email constitutes effective written notice and is governed by the timestamp of email receipt. Refunds are usually processed within 5 business days.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals (unless pet friendly) and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in any residence. A $300 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking or vaping in the property is detected.
Guests are expected to to sign a N.C. vacation rental contract to be provided by electronic means at the time of the reservation.