Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- Check payments mail directly to: Residential Property Management & Sales LLC, 12 E. Main St. , Brevard, NC 28712
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates.
- COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY IN EFFECT 3-22-2020. RESERVATONS MADE FOR DATES 3-15-2020 THROUGH 5-15-2020 CAN BE CANCELLED WITH A PHONE CALL TO 828-877-3434 X 1 AND A $50 CANCELLATION FEE IF PAYMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservations made through 3rd party websites may have other cancelation policies and fees.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals (unless pet friendly) and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking or vaping in the property is detected.
Guests are expected to to sign a N.C. vacation rental contract to be provided by electronic means at the time of the reservation.